Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: What is an LRF flange?

What is an LRF flange? 8 months 2 weeks ago #9383

  • petrichor
  • petrichor's Avatar
  • Offline
  • New Member
  • Posts: 1
  • Karma: 0
In our machine shop, where we service,machine, modify and repair isolation valves, we frequently receive client inquiries for valve flange machining from LRF ends to RF ends.
When I google the same, I find the ASME, BS standards guiding me to flange types of RF, FF, RTJ, lap joint, M&F and T&J, WN, Slip ON, Threaded etc But none of the websites show me the standard dimensions of LRF Flange.
Am i misguided by the term "LRF" flange, or is there any standard where I can get the dimensions of LRF flanges, For eg: OD and thickness of 24" 600# LRF flange.
Is "LRF" an abbreviation for "Large Raised Face?"

Thanks in advance for any and all comments on this matter!
Moderators: Jop
Time to create page: 0.274 seconds



Latest Jobs Feed

Feed not found.

Login Form

You are not logged in.