1. Project Manager is a Person who thinks nine women can deliver a baby in one month.
2. Construction manager is one who thinks a single woman can deliver nine babies in one month.
3. Controls manager is one who asks if the baby is in the budget (and if it saves money to adopt).
4. Project Engineer is a person who thinks he can deliver a baby even if no man and woman are available.
5. Instrument engineer is a Person who thinks it will take 18 months to deliver a baby.
6. Process Engineers are the ones who think at eight months into the pregnancy that the baby's sex is wrong.
7. Client is the one who doesn't know why he wants a baby.
8. Structural Engineering is still figuring out how to produce a baby.
9. Procurement buys condoms by mistake.
10. Planning Team thinks they don't need a man or woman; they'll produce a child with zero resources.
11. Doc Control Team thinks they don't care whether the child is delivered, they'll just document 9 months.
12. Quality Auditor is the person who is never happy with the PROCESS to produce a baby.
13. Piping Designers don't care...they just want the woman!
Reality is a trigger word and we're quickly losing touch...